We are forming a set of shared values as a community:
- Universal human rights to safety, food, health, water, shelter, community, acceptance, connection, energy, love, happiness, learning, inspiration, and respect.
- Heal and protect the earth. Maintain balance in the ecosystem of humans, plants, water, air, and earth.
- Minimize our carbon footprint
- Serve our greater community as a resource for education, gathering, recreation, affordable housing, and model for ecological, sustainable community
- Create an educational platform that empowers kids and adults to uphold these values, actualize their potential, and act as stewards of the earth
- Utilize economy of scale and trade
- Share, manage, and conserve resources equitably, in the most efficient and ecological way.
- Make sensible decisions, keep our systems as simple as possible, and rely on a council of knowledge holding advisers and consensus for the evolution of our systems.
- Be willing to evolve, change, or replace any system that consensus and common sense agree does not serve these duties and values, without unnecessary delay.
- Offer healing, love, safety, and support to those who are, for whatever reason, unable to understand or honor these truths, with the intention of helping them heal and rebalance as needed to find their peaceful place in the circle of humanity.
- Invoke sacredness
- Enjoy and celebrate our peaceful life on earth with joy, art, music, dance, and love, and seek to grow and evolve as a species.